Life is too short to be miserable for 40+ hours each week.
1. Self-employed painters have agency in their work life. They choose which jobs they will take and how the project will be completed.
2. Self-employed painters enjoy the satisfaction of seeing daily results. Their work creates a significant visible affect.
3. Self-employed painters have a fair measure of novelty in their work. New projects, new customers, new colours, new challenges. Interior work, exterior work. New is invigorating and stimulating. It creates opportunities to learn new skills...
4. Painting is a balance of physical and creative efforts.
5. You usually get to listen to music while you work. Music is proven to increase one's well being.
6. Painters generally receive a lot of appreciation for their work.
7. Succeeding as an independent contractor leads to a sense accomplishment, confidence and self worth. This comes from creating value for others and for your family.
8. You can do it anywhere. It is a skill that can be used all over the world, freeing you to live where you want.
9. There is always lots of painting to be done.
If you appreciate the free content on MicroContractor Blog, please share with a link and click the article sponsor's ad: